Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bratz






















                           
                                                                      Rocker girls bratz
















Welcome Dylan to my Bratz collections, he's cool, the bratz call him "the fox" because he's slick. My first brat boy. He's the only brat boy I like, the other three are not so cool. Cameron, Koby and Eitan.

 Here he is looking all cool with the girls,  in his hot cutting edge fashion wear. The boy with a passion for fashion. I'm keep his name, because, it suits him. My girl Bratz....I kept the names, but change their looks. Jade and Sasha hanging with Dylan.
                                                                         Dylan & Jade
                 
         Cloe              
 
Meygan & shocker bratz, the second bratz, I've gotten for christmas from my son. I call he shocker brat, she not in the bang, but she hang with the pack.

                                           Yasman is in the kitchen looking for something to eat.

                                                                         Yasman





                                                          They're hanging by the pool.



















Briana came to visit the Bratz















No comments:

Post a Comment