Saturday, August 6, 2011

School

Hi Student, my name is Miss McNeil. I'll be your Kindergarden teacher. We're going to have a great year.  When I call your names please say here. Andre, here!, Kelly here!, Shelly here!, Nelly here!, Tommy here!, Timmy here!, and Billy is away sick today Miss McNeil, "shouted Timmy!".....  Thank you Timmy.


Latesha is in grade 2. She came to share show and tell with the younger children today. She's talking about what she did on the weekend with her parents. Tommy listening quitly to her.

The children said thanks to Latesha for her beautiful story 
Andre is in the blue & red outfit. I give him that name because he look alot like my son when he was a baby. Kelly is the blonde, the red head is Nelly & Shelly is the brown hair girl.

 Picture day, they're all dress so nicely with beautiful smile on their faces. "Smile!" for the camera.
 

Time for spelling.... Now student lets do something fun, we're going to take the word Teacher and see how many words we can spell from it. First word I see is each, next word eat, here,act, tea, ach, cheat, at, her and hat. Oh!, I know one miss McNeil, "said Kelly", what's the word, "teach" great job. I know one, "said, Andre".....hear  "wow" you guys are doing great. Miss McNeil gave them one, "she said", he, okay class we have enough words. I think it's time for a break.



The kids are taking a 15 minute break, Alexandra is standing next to Miss McNeil. she's also a grade 2 student that loves to tell stories. Andre's Mom Annie is a parent teacher helper. On wednesdays each parents take turn to help out.


Okay kids.... get your things together to go see Mrs. Benta for Math and English time.   She may tell you a story if she's got the time.

Hi Student, my nmae is Mrs.Benta, most of you know who I'm. I had Kelly, Shelly & Andre in my class last year. Nelly, Tommy are new. I see Billy and Timmy are not here today.  We're going to being with our two times tables.  2x1=2   2x2=4   2x3=6   2x4=8   2x5=10   2x6=12    2x7=14   2x8=16    2x9=18   2x10=20   2x11=22   2x12=24. I have a bring group. great job.  Tomorrow we'll do three times table.

Mrs.Benta picture day with her students, she love the children & like to my them feel comfortable with her. Andre & Kelly love to sit on her lap they've been with her the longest. She's a wonderful teacher, And a great story teller. I don't think she have time to tell them one.

They don't want to get down, they know it's story time.  I have a surprise, "said Mrs. Brenta," I'm going to share a poem with you call Sharing.

Sharing is good,
Learning is wonderful,
Caring is great, what I love the most is feeling.
Feeling that you belong, you're apart of something good.
You can smile and be comfortable without feeling bad.

Written By: Jackie AlliMan
March 1997

Sorry class we're out of time, you all have to go back to Miss McNeil.
Good Bye Mrs, Benta.
Would you like to hear one more before you go. The kids all shouted "YES!" 

RESPECT
When a person is comfortable,
that's when they're at their best.
They work a lot harder,
they can relax and be at ease.
Feelings and opinion are important,
Respect is the best one yet.
When we share we learn about each other.

Written By: Jackie AlliMan
April 5, 1997

The kids are back with Miss McNeil for reading. Shelly is sharing with her class mates the new word she learned.  what's the word, culture I can spell it too. "Excellant.!"   I think I heard the lunch bell.
Ding, ding, ding the bell is ringing. One hour for lunch.
Andre his the first one at the lunch table, guess he's a hunry little boy. The others are still getting their lunches out. Andre's got berry milk, also see someone lunch basket.


LOCKER

    These are the older students, they wear unforms to school.
                                                   

Christina

Alicia









Miss McNeil is wearing her uniform


        















ISLAND PACIFIC ADVENTIST SCHOOL
 grade 1&2 Students
Victoria B.C.

New Student


No comments:

Post a Comment