Tuesday, October 18, 2011

About Me

                                                       MY PERSONALITY

I was born with the initials J. A. M. most people call me Jackie. Born Novermber 30. My sign Sagittarius.
I'm consided the most prophetic of the signs because of the urge to understand the meaning of life. I walk through life high-spirited and openhearted, always seeking the truth. I'm farsighted, gifted in general ares of life. I have a natural ability profound insight into scientific and spiritual fields. My strengths, to achieve my goals, I'm happy go lucky, honest, and joyful. My weakness........I walk with my head often in the clouds, and I'm oblivious too reality. I run risk of being hypocritical and get so opinionated and dogmatic that my impose get the best of me. I don't tolerate any kind of restriction. I can get restless and unquenchabe wanderlust. I wear my heart on my sleve. Clinician.......meaning I don't hide my emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment