Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Garden

Garden Work
 The spring season is coming about.
The flowers are blooming, the grass is getting greener.
The birds are out chirping looking for something to eat.
The air is fresh like the honey dew.
The ground is clammy, the dirt is moist,weeds are everywhere.
I dig in with my hands, pulled each and everyone out. To
make room for new flowers to grow.
I rearranged the flower beds,
Decorate them like I do in the house.
The music is playing loudly inside.
The children are playing and laughing under the tree.
 Time passes so quickly, when I'm working in my garden.
I like the feel of the dirt under my finger nails to remind me of my
hard work I did in my garden.






Fall Time


                                                             BARBIE FLOWER GARDEN
                    SPRING TIME                                                    
Briana Joy, is watering the flowers, she's a member of the Only Hearts Club. She came to visit with her barbie friends.




                                  Grandma Arlene & Jackie are out enjoying the sunshine.
                                                          They're having a friendly chat.



                                                     Having a rest from her hard work.
Gave her a new body














                                                                  Michelle Williams









 BARBIE KIDS, WITH LILY & BRIANA THEY'RE THE ONLY HEARTS GIRLS

















No comments:

Post a Comment